Because of an agent orange news update from the VA it appears they have learned that problem was far worse then they thought. I had a website devoted to agent orange but it was destroyed by hackers, so will start one here for you. The VA website is hard to navigate so I will post links to the places you will want to see. First will be the VA main area on
Agent Orange so you can browse around to find more things you might need to see. Then I will list links to important things like the water being contaminated in Camp Lejeune, in North Carolina. So all the Marines from the 1950 through 1980 were exposed to it. In fact it has become so bad that most of us troops were exposed and sounds like everyone of will soon be automatically be service connected for that period of time. Then I will add other stuff you should know about, like Dioxin causes lumps called fatty tissue growing on you body, I have one small one and two large ones, that the dioxin causes. I will add photos from my old website if I can find the copies. Those of you have been told it is fatty tissue but I have one they said was fatty tissue that they now say is a hernia, I think an attempt to change my records, but I have already had one huge one removed from my spine by the VA. Remember those fatty tissues are tumors that can turn into cancer, its just tumors on the outside.

 |
| I had 1 like this removed by VA |
 |
| I have this 1 |
 |
| I have this on the back my neck also |
The Ukraine President was poisoned with dioxin by Russia
VA PUBLIC HEALTH WEBSITE
CAMP LEJEUNE EXPOSURE
link
EXPOSURE LOCATIONS
link
EXPOSURE CONDITIONS
link
No comments:
Post a Comment