Tuesday, October 11, 2016

FREEDOM

Total freedom is reserved for wild animals, they can eat, are eaten, raped and kill each other without worries of breaking any law. Supremacy is reserved for herds in the totally free world, and Dictators in the  non-free parts of the civilized world. But this kind of freedom is not excepted in the civilized parts of the world honoring real freedom. No one wants to be ruled by the strongest or raped at will by someone stronger. So freedom rules the wild animal world, and equal rights rule the civilized world as it evolves.

So freedom in a free nation is a balance between laws and rights. The more laws we have the less rights we have. So our Constitution clearly says "Equal Justice For All. And we cannot have "Equal Justice for all," if any State makes a law that will cause discrimination against anyone and as our nation evolves I believe more people being discriminated against will receive there freedom Back. Or we will make excuses to get rid of more right's replaced by laws and soon lose all our freedom.

Nikita S Khrushchev  (1894-1971) led the Soviet Union during the height of the Cold War, serving as premier from 1958 to 1964, "Said The United States would become a Communist Nation without firing one shot."  The Sec. of Agriculture of the Eisenhower administration, Nikita Khrushchev said", You Americans are so gullible. No, you won't accept communism outright, but we'll keep feeding you small doses of Socialism until you will finally wake up and find that you already have communism. We won't have to fight you, we will so weaken your economy until you fall like overripe fruit into our hands.

For most of you this makes no sense, but for us who lived those times, knew all about it and I have known for many years after suffering the lies, misinformation, that never got reported on after the Protesters and Nixon turned on our combat troops. They failed to report the protesters that entered the military as office workers and screwed up our combat Troops records and those at the top refused to give bronze stars to those recommended for them; Like, I and four others fighting the enemy all night when incoming was so bad the chopper fighters couldn't fly with just the special forces mortars to fight with to put flares into the sky and fight of mortars and rockets surrounding our perimeter and fire support to defend our troops being overrun. We were recommended for the bronze star by the company D forces commander in Cantho. When the deserters were pardoned a law was made to force the military to update our records and pardon us also and I even gave them our names for the bronze star, it was ignored, but I got an updated discharge from temporary only. 

When the combat troop returned to stateside the nightmare became for many unbearable, for me; I came home with the combat infantryman's badge, we all in combat were so proud of and they tried to force me to give it up, and go to a school to learn how to earn a professional infantry badge. Now, no one could force us to give up our earned badges, so it was all harassment to punish us for fighting in Vietnam. Now, If we could have both metals, then I would have done it, But I would never give up my combat badge or other medals for any reason. I was a Section Sargent on a 105  mounted on a jeep and someone in my section told me he just talked to the company commander and told if he could get my stripes if he could get anything on me so they could get rid of my stripes. Well they finely got my strips because I refused to take that school for that badge.

I had no trust in the military or our government protecting me long before I left Vietnam, but what I and my brother saw and went threw totally destroyed me and him mentally, some say he committed suicide, running his car off an embankment, and I never recovered, whenever I would get close to trust someone would attack me. After I lost my strip, I was sent to a training place at a body shop to learn how to estimate accident cost to become an insurance adjuster that I wanted to become. I just started when a friend told me the CIA was trying to kill him and he needed mental help, but we both were turned down for mental health treatment as they considered it a weakness as Tromp call it, so he wanted me to help get him home, because he couldn't contact them to come and take him to someone who could treat him where he could feel safe. So I told my new boss what I was doing and as soon as his parents could get me back, I would let him know. His parents were not there when we arrived, so when He left with his girlfriend I called his company commander and he told me to stay with him and try to get him to come back, I told him I had to get back somehow and had no car. He said he would contact my company commander and for me to wait. I told him I hadn't eaten sense I left and eating there food without permission so to hurry, so I could get back.

He never returned and I called his commanding officer again and he told me to get back anyway I could, and thanked me for what I did for him. So I walked uptown and saw a freight train going by so got on it. It had grain, oats I think and I ate some, at least that's what is in my medical file, and that they don't know how I kept from starving to death. Of course something went wrong and I got crushed and only two thing made it all worthwhile; his company commander thanking me on the telephone and his mother coming and telling me and my mom and dad they had just got home and his company commander called and told them what was going on and that I was out trying to get back to base. They found my friend and got him into a hospital and he was doing fine and they gave me a big hug. But my country gave me a temporary discharge with I think 10 days awol. In combat I would have gotten the mental of honor for going above and beyond the call of duty to help another trooper in trouble. But they were nice and pardoned the draft evaders and deserters. So now do you know who was in control of our military and government; That's right the Vietnam war protesters. And they got rid of the draft and allowed the special interest groups get control of our country and now I know what Nikita Khrushchev meant by      "You Americans are so gullible. Trump blaming Clinton for his having a loophole to keep him from paying tax's, because she never tried to get rid of it. It is true, but also true of all those in Congress, she has to say she will now fight to get rid of it and push for a Bill now through her friends in Congress, because the cat is out of the bag and once the Bill is made no one be able to vote against it. You don't need Trump or any president to fix the problem, don't vote for anyone in Congress if a Bill to fix this with five days isn't created. If you vote for any of them
if no Bill is put up for a Vote, Then You are the Gullible..............


No, you won't accept communism outright, but we'll keep feeding you small doses of Socialism until you will finally wake up and find that you already have communism
The special interest groups give us socialism  and spoil us, as they each compete to be supreme or supremacist. So many within each political party have become me people and care about only themselves, so spoiled they will fight for no one, nor risk there life for anyone, become backstabbers, tattle tails, and extremely greedy. Laws creates socialism, and Protections create socialism, and having no respect in your nation creates socialism.



And Bush put us deep in debt with China. .  "We won't have to fight you, we will so weaken your economy until you fall like overripe fruit into our hands."




No comments:

Post a Comment