Wednesday, October 26, 2016

I am

GROWING UP IS WHO WE ARE
by
Russell R Ellis

I was a worthless sperm, killing to get into a women’s womb
I grew up, I made it, I’ll be a baby soon, that’s now what I am
I was a sperm, no longer am, don’t put me into a punishment tomb

It is now the next step, reward me as I grow, it isn't my plan
growing baby, in a woman’s womb, no worries, just bliss
coming out scared to death, digging in my mouth, wham
terrifying urge to breath the breath of life, reward with a kiss
It's always the next step, reward me for who I now am

life will start with urges, curiosity, then an experiment
each stage turns us into a different person as we grow
you will never be that sperm, that stage went
growing up never ends, stages continue, change is slow

from the beginning fate cons the future to punish that sperm of past
it's con is closure, but closure only ends with a quick goodby, move on
forced to be hurt by the terrifying painful challenges created by Gods cast
reward the future, except the past without judging the failures, they are gone

No comments:

Post a Comment