Dementia
by
Russell R Ellis
I'm not Russell, I am not me
I'm not Russell, I don't wanna be
I'm not me dear, I'm not a me
I'm just a body, I am not a me
I'm not me dear, I'm not a me
I am dying, I can't be a me
I'm not me dear, I'm not a me
I can't die dear, Waiting for a soul
I'm not me dear, I'm not a me
I'm just a body, awaiting for a soul
I can't be a me dear, I haven't been born yet
I can't be me, I just can't be a me
I can't be a me friend, I can't be a me
I'm a mass of confusion, wondering who is me
Don't do it for me dear, there is no me
He is a stranger, he is not me
I'm not a me dear, I can't be
Just an empty body, looking for a me
Its not me dear, it has no me
I know it is slow dear, but soon I won't be
I won't be friend, I won't be
now I'm happy, as happy as can be
I'll be born again and be a me
so be happy, as happy as baby me
No comments:
Post a Comment