Sunday, January 7, 2018

My thoughts before I lose them

My thoughts on Democrats before I forget them, by Russell R Ellis....
First, I have been a democrat most of my life, except in 1978 when I ran for Congress with the American party. I have found democrats, like republicans have, allowed special interest groups, to trick them into ignoring the Constitution, making excuses to make illegal laws, that are now making it hard to defend ourselves from our own government. The "separation of Church and State" means do not make laws based on religion, because none of us, want to be forced to sin, obeying another religions law that we see as a sin. We want no law, that forces us to "discriminate against another" for any reason, because color, a felon, different race, mentally ill, enjoy another sexual preference right or wrong, or consider something taboo, only because of religion.
   I think the democrat servants in the Congress and Senate have become kinda lazy and think things will just blow over without getting there hands dirty, but I am afraid that if they don't start investigating the Republican Servants suspected of obstructing justice to see if there are any ties to Russia causing them to interfere with the investigation, or sexual harassment and rape will be something we will have to learn to tolerate. They also have to get nasty and fight back, like two old men hitting each other with there canes.They are allowing the republicans to get away with murder, and this has to stop and they have to start defending each other, they forgot if you cannot enforce a law equally then it is an illegal law. again it has to be a law.
     Also the Democrats have got to start obeying the Constitution also and get rid of our old out of date laws or update them, to prevent them from hurting the innocent. They also have to pay more attention to all research being done everyday, as it can improve laws made. Also, they need to give more attention to mental health, and reunite the Psychiatrist and neurologist with psychology, and unite them to psychical health programs, even hospitals. Last, they have to stop censure-ship and open up the research papers the servants don't agree with, so we can decide if they are important.

No comments:

Post a Comment