Sunday, January 7, 2018

My thoughts before I lose them

My thoughts on the New year before I lose them, by Russell R Ellis
**************************************************
First, I will not pursue Trump. His time will end, I am sure as will many who were protecting him and the FBI will become our hero's again. This I will leave to the protectors and patriots of our nation, but will offer an opinion every now and then, if needed.
     I will continue to fight to unite the psychiatrists, and neurologists, or doctors of psychical brain ailments, with the psychologists, who deal with behavior modification, and try to get them into new State hospitals, with strict rules on treatments and research.  I will also try to prove Drinking alcohol or booze, is the most dangerous drug that we have, as it causes people to change mentally into monsters, who hurt and stock others, sexually abuse, rape, sexually harass, bully, and batter others and wives. So a research unit must be set up to research and treat these drunks, by blocking the toxins somehow with hormones or other drugs and get the person to stop drinking when the level gets to high.
     I will also continue to inform on the Constitution of the USA and do my best to get the States and federal government to honor it and obey its instructions of the rule of law, to keep all laws updated, legal and deleting all illegal laws.
     I plan to make sure we have a healthcare coverage like Obama-care only covering anyone rich or poor, so the ones in Congress or the Senate can  not legislate a better one for themselves. I will also try to get a retirement plan for everyone like Congress and the Senate have for them-selves or force them to give up theirs and go back to social security like the rest of us,  and get there pay back to reality with a small bonus for those who get reelected, and each time they get elected.
     I hope to get back our public works programs, only with better regulations to protect them and get back our CCC camps to improve our communities. This is how we can make America even greater, back to when our communities were envied all over the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment